portia-ella is changing how beauty is viewed and consumed. Together with over 35 entrepreneurs from across Canada, we have created a hub where nearly 700 beauty products are sold through our growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to provide an unparalleled yet accessible experience through the power of plants and nature by using 100% toxin-free ingredients in our products. portia-ella is growing rapidly with plans to have a location in every major centre in Canada by 2020.
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and growth.
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Full-Time Ethical Makeup Artist (EMUA)
We’re looking for a dynamic Ethical Makeup Artist (EMUA) who will have a massive impact on the store sales team and our growing success in our new marketplace. A strong background in Retail Sales, Leadership and a passion for Ethical Beauty is a must!
Our dynamic and talented EMUA leverage their leadership skills, retail sales background and passion for Ethical Beauty in developing strategies that engage the community, drive sales, exceed goals, and above all, create remarkable customer experiences when representing yourself and the portia-ella brand.
- Being a portia-ella mandate and product expert and sharing that knowledge with clients and teammates
- Inspiring clients to upgrade their skincare and makeup routine to an ethical one
- Contributing to the overall team goals and efforts through the accomplishment of sales and brand building
- Ensuring all store operations are completed effectively and efficiently
- Maintain a visually beautiful, clean and well-stocked store
- Represent the portia-ella brand and yourself with pride
- Wide range of Makeup Artistry skills (simple, edgy, creative)
- A passion and enthusiasm for portia-ella
- 2+ years’ retail leadership experience or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to build business in new channels
- A commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team
- Ability to create memorable customer interactions and achieve sales targets
- Strong computer skills, accounting skills and cash-handling experience
- Experience in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards
- A knack for organization and a keen eye for detail
- An optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- A professional and clean appearance
- Comfortable with and active on social media channels
- A healthy, supportive work environment
- Continuous mentorship and growth opportunities
- Creative sales and marketing support
- Skincare, Products and ingredients training
- Opportunities to grow with portia-ella
- Makeup kits and tools for in-store or field appointments
- Discounts, product perks, and workshops
Tell us how you intend to revolutionize an industry with portia-ella in Winnipeg via email: email@example.com
The most ambitious candidates will find personal and career growth, room for creativity, social and public visibility on a national level.