Your clients are asking questions about the products you use on them. As a professional, you need to know what is in your kit along with knowing your art. Because ingredients do matter!
Yes, the demand for Ethical Beauty is real and portia-ella is here to support the Makeup Artists who are transitioning to cleaner kits but need a bit more knowledge in the Ethical Beauty realm.
EMUA 101 is an hour and half introduction class to what Ethical Beauty means and why people are looking for better more sustainable products.
EMUA 101 empowers you with knowledge:
- Learn about the current state of beauty
- Gain a basic understanding of ingredients, and how to decipher the meaning (know which are good and which are bad)
- Find comparable options that are available to the current products you have in your kit
- Hands on experience of all Ethical Beauty has to offer
- Get a VIP sneak peek of what is up and coming in Ethical Beauty
2018 the year you empower yourself and the woman around you.
EMUA 101 is open to Makeup Artists specifically but also open to the general public wishing to learn more. Reserve your spot, space is limited to 9 people per class! Current classes available at portia-ella OCWinnipeg location only.
Recycle your old cosmetics with us!
Bring in any old or used cosmetics containers to be recycled, and receive 10% off your purchase made that day.
portia-ella is teamed up with terracycle to offer free recycling of your old cosmetics containers that typically end their life cycle in the land fill due to their complex makeup of multiple materials. Home recycling does not deconstruct containers that have multiple materials that cosmetics containers are made of.
People Recycling 63,758,073 | Waste Recycled 3,783,212,164 | Money For Charities $15, 625,511